Spa and wellness center etiquette
We would like all our guests to be able to optimally enjoy our luxury Wellness Spa. We therefore appreciate your understanding and cooperation in observing the following spa etiquette:
- Please be present at the Reception of the Wellness Spa at least 15 minutes before your appointment time to allow sufficient time to check in and prepare for your luxury spa treatment.
- Upon arrival at the Wellness Spa, please proceed directly to the Reception counter. Our spa receptionist will reconfirm and briefly explain your scheduled treatments. You will be asked to fill in our spa questionnaire designed with your wellbeing in mind before the start of your treatment.
- Please understand that if you arrive late, the treatment duration will be abbreviated to avoid delays for other guests.
- The duration of each treatment is standard and strictly in accordance to the specified appointment time.
- Changes in booked treatment(s) are subject to availability.
- Cancellations of booked treatments must be made at least 24 hours prior to the confirmed appointment time. If a cancellation is made less than 24 hours before the appointment time, a 50% charge applies. A no-show will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- The Rodos Park Wellness Spa offers its guests a non-smoking and alcohol-free environment.
- Our Wellness Spa is a place for tranquillity and relaxation. Kindly respect the right to peace and privacy of other spa guests.
- The use of cellular phones and electronic devices is not allowed in the Wellness Spa.
- Kindly leave your valuables and jewellery securely in the safe deposit box provided in your room or suite.