Rodos Park’s Management Note
In response to the coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2), we are closely monitoring Greece’s National Public Health Organisation (NPHO) and other local authorities as well as the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) updates to ensure that our safety and cleanliness procedures are intensified and aligned with official guidelines.
Our integrated 2023 Health and Safety plan foresees measures, specifications, and procedures across all departments to address diseases that can be transmitted in the community. As the pandemic is still evolving in unpredictable ways, we are obliged to follow all the updated developments from the Greek Government Health Authorities. On this page you will find all the updated operations procedures that take place.
Health and Safety Procedures
Complying with the latest health and safety measures as well as cleaning procedures.
- Ongoing training of all personnel on COVID-19 Health and Safety protocols
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) for personnel
- Signs throughout the hotel indicating compliance with Health and Safety protocols
- Hand disinfectant dispensers throughout the hotel
- Doctor available 24/7 upon request
- Public spaces and surfaces are cleaned and disinfected at frequent intervals
- Disinfection of high-touch points like elevator buttons and door handles
Reassuring all health and safety measures are met upon your arrival at Rodos Park.
- Automatic entrance doors
- Disinfection of all equipment such as room keys and POS terminals
- Contactless payment with POS terminals
- A/C operation with 100% fresh air intake in all public areas when AC is required
- Bell carts disinfected after each use
Following thorough cleaning protocols for your peace-of-mind.
- Deep cleaning and disinfection according to Health and Safety Protocols
- Reduced housekeeping contact during the stay
- Turndown service will be available
- Water quality testing according to respective regulations
Food and Beverage
Keeping up with the most up-to-date and safe regulations for your utmost safety.
- Stringiest compliance with HACCP & EFET (Greek Food Authority) regulations
- Tables and chairs cleaned and disinfected
- Table service with precautions
- POS contactless payment system
Rodos Park Wellness Spa
Meeting all necessary protocols at our Wellness Spa premises.
- Operation according to new Health and Safety Protocols
- Frequent cleaning and disinfection of high-touch surfaces
- Sauna, Hammam and Fitness Center will be strictly compliant with health and safety regulations
- Contactless payments with POS terminals
Compliance with the Guidelines of Health Authorities
By being highly compliant, certified, and up-to-date, we are trusted by our guests.
- Compliance with the Protocols of the WHO and the Greek State’s Health Authorities and with the A/C and ventilation regulations
- Certification under the “Health First” Health and Safety Protocol developed by the Greek National Public Health Organisation (NPHO) and the Ministry of Tourism